- Guaranteed thermal performance
- Low maintenance
- Long service life
Guaranteed thermal performance
- Tubes spacing is designed to ensure maximum air turbulence and coil heat transfer efficiency for a rectangular pattern.
- Fins are pressed formed to minimise resistance to airflow and improve cleanability. They provide performance comparable to corrugated fins at a give horsepower.
- Fans are selected and positioned to maximize fan performance and efficiency.
- The coil improves cleanability by reducing cavities.
- Fan plenum smooth bottom slopes into the drain pan allowing any condensation to drain into the drain pan.
- Drain pans are furnished with an extra large drain connection that, when coupled with the flatness and smoothness of the sloped pan, permits swift and total drainage.
Long service life
- A conventional choice for decades, carbon steel coils are hot-dip galvanized for corrosion protection.
- Coils and headers are designed and manufactured according to the stringent requirements of ASME B31.5
- The coil incorporates a heavy-duty structural frame, improving rigidity, squareness and long-term stability.
- Casings and drain pans are constructed of durable, corrosion resistant and self healing Baltiplus 800TM or constructed of heavy-gauge, corrosion resistant Type 304 stainless steel.
- Load carrying components are engineered with reinforcing panel breaks and hardware particularly suited for the application.
Year-round reliable operation
- Fans are direct-drive and are individually compartmented.
- Motors are SATMOS treated, furnished with low temperature grease as standard and designed to ensure reliability and longevity in harsh environments.
Safe and hygienic operation
- Easy access to rigging points permit safe and easy hanging.
- The drain pan has a flat and smooth surface and is sloped for easy drainage.
You want to benefit from BAC's evaporators? Contact yourlocal BAC representative for more information.