- Guaranteed thermal performance
- Low maintenance
- Long service life
Guaranteed thermal performance
- Tubes are staggered in the direction of airflow to ensure maximum air turbulence and coil heat transfer efficiency.
- Fins have a clean full collar to optimize performance, resistance to airflow and improve cleanability. They provide performance comparable to corrugated fins at a given horsepower.
- Fans are selected and positioned to maximize fan performance and efficiency.
- The coil improves cleanability by reducing cavities.
- Casing panels are removable to permit access to both faces of the tube bundle for maintenance and cleaning.
- Pans are furnished with an extra large drain connection that, when coupled with the flatness and smoothness of the sloped pan, permits swift and total drainage.
Long service life
- The coil incorporates a heavy-duty rectangular structural frame, improving rigidity, squareness and long-term stability.
- Coils and headers are designed and manufactured according to the stringent requirements of ASME B31.5
- Casings and drain pans are constructed of durable, corrosion resistant and self healing Baltiplus 800TM or constructed of heavy-gauge, corrosion resistant Type 304 stainless steel.
- Load carrying components are engineered with reinforcing panel breaks and hardware particularly suited for the application.
Year-round reliable operation
- Fans are direct-drive and are individually compartmented.
- Motors are SATMOS treated and designed to ensure reliability and longevity in harsh environments.
- Coils have precise welds made by high quality orbital welding.
- BAC’s evaporators are backed-up by a 3 year warranty.
Safe and hygienic operation
- Heavy-duty support hangers are engineered with rigging points to permit safe and easy hanging.
- The drain pan has a flat and smooth surface and is sloped for easy drainage.
Ideal replacement unit
BAC’s evaporators have a small footprint, low weight and low refrigerant volume.
You want to benefit from BAC's evaporators? Contact yourlocal BAC representative for more information.