Reliable operation guaranteed
- Since 1978, thousands globally installed, proving the VT0/1-previously called VXT- cooling tower reliability.
- Fans, motor and drive system (V-belt) are located in the dry air, preventing moisture and condensation. No external moving parts, helping it withstand the toughest weather.
- Various corrosion-resistant materials for guaranteed long service life.
- The thermal performance of VT0/1 cooling towers is tested and CTI certified.
Ideal for a quiet operation
- VT0/1 units include quiet internal centrifugal fans for minimal surrounding noise.
- Single-side air inlet, and a quieter tower rear for more noise-sensitive areas.
- Cut operation noise still further with factory-designed and tested sound attenuators or silencers.
- Compact design for confined spaces.
- Single-side air inlet lets you install next to solid walls.
- Units housable indoors thanks to centrifugal fans allowing intake or discharge ductwork.
Reduced shipping, rigging and installation costs
- VT0/1 towers are factory-assembled. We ship larger models in 2 sections to reduce the size and weight of the heaviest section for easy on-site assembly with smaller cranes.
- Single fan side requiring fewer motor starters to install and wire.
- VT0/1 offers high capacity and minimal operating weight. Save on steel supports, both underneath the equipment and in the building itself for rooftop installations.
- VT0/1 towers can be container-shipped (in 10’ containers). Fan enclosures shippable loose in the tower bottom section for easy on-site assembly.
Easy to maintain
- Easy access to all the mechanicals, including fan shaft bearings.
- BACount individual bundled fill sheets for easy and complete inspection or cleaning preventing full replacement of fill bundles.
Interested in the VT0/1 cooling tower for cooling your process water? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.