- Long and reliable service life
- Low energy consumption
- Easy maintenance
Long and reliable service life
- Standard Baltiplus 800TM construction with corrosion resistant fibreglass side panels will provide a long service life.
- Direct drive fans for most models, reducing regularity of service and component replacement.
Low energy consumption
- Evaporative cooling for system-wide energy saving at lower operating temperatures.
- Axial fan uses half the energy of similar centrifugal fan units.
- Factory tested high efficiency coil.
- High efficiency/VFD duty fan motors
- Full cold water basin access when removing the combined inlet shields.
- Easy no-tool removal of casing side panels gives access to heat transfer coil for easy inspection and cleaning.
- Easy removable spray branch arms, eliminators and combined inlet shields.
- Easy access to motor and drives from above the cooling tower.
- Upgrade the unit with motor removal davit arm for quick and safe service of motors and fans.
- Removable suction strainer with anti-vortex hood.
Low installation cost
- Reduce rigging time with the fan plenum section self-aligning with the coil casing section. Motors and drives are factory installed and aligned.
- All models can mount directly on parallel I-beams.
- Use smaller, less costly cranes by shipping in multiple sections to minimize the size and weight of the heaviest lift.
- Closed loop, no airborne contaminants enter and foul the system.
- Easy-clean and easy-inspect ECI towers reduce hygiene risks from bacteria (e.g. Legionella) or biofilm inside.
- Combined inlet shields block sunlight to prevent biological growth in the tower, filter the air and stop water splashing outside.
Interested in the ECI evaporative condenser for cooling your industrial refrigeration application? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.